We’ve completed the first round of testnet, which helped us to iron out a number of UI bugs. Thanks for your feedback! In this Google Sheet you can see a list of the reported bugs.
But it doesn’t end there…..
Now that we’ve fixed these bugs, we want to carry out another round of testing of the updated version of the dApp to help us find any remaining issues before we open public testnet! We appreciate your continued efforts here!
How To Participate
We want you to use the dApp as you would on mainnet, but here are some examples of steps you could take.
- Deposit Goerli WETH* in the protocol.
- Take out loan(s).
- Allow loan(s) to repay themselves (self-repay) over time.
- Repay loan(s) early.
- Self-liquidate loan(s).
*The testnet protocol currently works with Goerli WETH. To obtain it, follow these instructions to swap your Goerli ETH for Goerli WETH.
1. Visit this Goerli Etherscan page (link has changed since the last round)
2. Click “Contract” then “Write contract”
3. Click “Connect to Web3” to connect to your wallet on the Goerli network
4. In the deposit field, enter an amount of Goerli ETH and click “Write”
5. Confirm the transaction in your wallet. This will swap your Goerli ETH for Goerli WETH.
A user might be in credit and will see -ve on their debt position. This happens when their LSD tokens are earning yield while there is no active loan being repaid, which allows the user to accrue credit (which can be used to take out a loan that does not need repaying).
If you discover any potential bugs (even if you are not 100% sure it is a bug) or have any feedback to provide, please submit via this Google Form.
The following $ZERO token rewards are up for grabs, varying depending on the scope of the submission:
- Accepted UI/UX improvement: $50–200
- Contract bug: $100–500
- Exploit: $500–5,000
Thanks for taking part to help us launch smoothly. If you have any questions in the meantime, hit us up on Telegram.